Private Client and Trust Administration
We take pride in our role as trust advisors and believe in building long term relationships with our clients. We combine asset structuring expertise with a personalised and tailored approach to advise clients on wills; trust establishment and reorganisation; asset and business planning; and complex family and succession matters.
Our private client and trust administration services include:
- Trusts: We provide advice on all aspects of trusts to ensure that your trust is structured and managed in a way which protects your assets and achieves your goals. This includes advice on asset planning including the establishment and administration of trusts, establishing and administering trusts, trustees’ duties, resettlement of trusts, asset planning and protection and succession planning.
- Trustee Services: We provide a professional independent trustee service for a client’s family trust, if their circumstances warrant having an independent trustee. Recent changes to trust law now means there is greater transparency around trust activity and greater compliance placed on trustees. As specialist trustees we consider the settlor’s intentions, the purpose for the trust’s creation originally, and the trustees’ legal obligations. We provide specialist services on trust administration and governance.
- Wills and Estates: We have an expert team that assists with the full range of trust and estate planning work. Our expertise includes estate planning and estate administration.
- Elder Law: We also provide advice on enduring powers of attorney, reverse mortgages and retirement village occupation right agreements.
- Relationship Property: We provide advice on relationship property agreements to ensure that you understand the way in which your property ownership is structured and that you have the best agreement to cover your needs.